It's a year since my last post. It's also light years from the internal place I last wrote from. The intention was there. The Path was there to follow. Yet the destination remained elusive. I could sense the huge changes lurking "out there" waiting for me to live into them. I started writing again but just that one post in January 2023. I started a podcast, and recorded 9 episodes before it went fallow. I talked about starting a coaching practice, working with men sharing what bits of wisdom I procurred along the way to hopefully assist them in their own "walk to awakening". I had one client.
Yet caught up in some place akin to pugatory I found myself unable to really implement those changes at the beginning of 2023 I so clearly intended to manifest. What was holding me back? What was keeping me tethered to my inability to move forward at the pace I thought I needed?
Well, sitting here now writing these words it feels like I've come full circle. In the creation of my new website I linked my old blog posts to it. As if pulled back into a dream I read the old posts marveling at how effortless I wrote and how satisfying that felt to write. It awoke a desire to express myself again in this way. To share myself and my inner strivings and defeats and victories with my world.
And what of the sensation of being stuck? My life right now feels like someone pulled a rubber band back holding it in tension for what seemed like forever, then let go. Whoosh went I.
How you ask? What force conspired to jettison me out of the old and into the new? Funny you should ask.
Just another smack on the head from sweet and oh so loving Ms Universe, Mama Earth, the hard dirt ground. But hey - that's another blog for another day.
Just know - full circle is splendid.
Ciao
Jamie Gilroy is a Mindset Coach working with men to unlock their fullest potential. Are you looking to tweak and improve some issues in your life? Are you interested in a free clarity call to investigate working with Jamie? Email him at:jbgilroy@icloud.com And check out his website to learn more about the work he does: https://jamesbgilroy.com
This morning I woke up feeling just like I have the entire past month. Dog tired (even after eight hours sleep) and lacking the morning fire I’m so accustomed to. I could feel my frustration build as I mentally scrolled through all that I have to do today. It got even worse when I visited a couple of projects we have going and saw things either not moving fast enough (according to me) or done the way I wanted (again, according to me). Ahhhh. Yet again another beautiful day off to an ugly start. I mean obviously all the ugliness is inside of me as the rest of the world is clearly oblivious to my inner turmoil. That’s cool. So I stopped by the Atomic Café for my morning cappuccino (yeah, yeah, I got it rough huh?) which Andrew so generously gave to me no charge. That was the beginning of a subtle shift inside me. Mellissa was bopping around behind the cash register and I could feel the energy just crackling off of her as she greeted customers as if each one was her favorite pers...
Comments